CHALLENGES FACED BY SME ON SPFTWARE LICENSE COMPLIANCE, HERE'S HOW KSMBOA CAN HELP
As an SME business owner, the requirement is to not only scale and build your business but to also consider every other little detail and the one particular detail that very often gets overlooked is being software license compliant. There are several reasons many are not compliant or unable to be compliant.
Challenges Experienced by SMEâ€™s
Misguided by software resellers on exorbitant priced tools that discourages a business owner from purchasing it.
How KSMBOA can help?
Below are questions to ask yourself as a business to know if you are software compliant.
What is software license compliance and what does it mean to be compliant?
- Aware what software, you have installed?
- Aware what software licenses, you’ve purchased?
- Aware that your installations don’t exceed your license purchases?
- Aware what software is being used?
- Aware of the details of your software license usage rights & restrictions?
- Maintaining compliance while significantly reducing overall software costs?
Which of these questions determine that you are compliant? Of course, all the above! Many organizations may think they are compliant but donâ€™t know until an auditor appointed by the software company performs an audit. With the possible penalties resulting from a failed audit, that’s the worst time to find out. These mistakes can significantly impact the entire business.