RIGHTS OF FOUNDER MEMBERS
- The founder members will form the executive committee and will remain the undisputed decision makers and fully in charge of the management of the association for the first three years from the first general body meeting or until the first election is held and a new committee is voted and takes charge.
- The founder members will have right to vote in all general body meetings of the association
- The founder member will have rights to nominate themselves for all posts in the association for the management committee whenever such opportunities present themselves during the life of the association
- The founder members will form the executive committee for the first three years of the association and will remain fully in charge of the management of association and the founders will always be a part of the management committee throughout the life of the association.
- The founder members will be eligible to participate and benefit with equal and unbiased opportunity to all members from all the activities carried out by the association for the wellbeing of its members