As a member with KSMBOA, the services provided are exclusive and beneficial services that could assist in optimising your overall operations and allowing your business to succeed in todayâ€™s fast-paced and competitive environment. The association will do it very best in providing the required solutions for its members.
Below are the services provided for KSMBOAâ€™s members.
- A technical and non-technical training calendar will be rolled out every quarterly by the association for its members to vote based on the requirements for you and your employees. Once the majority has voted, the association will source and negotiate for the best trainers at a very nominal fee. Click here to find out more
- We assist to negotiate with vendors on behalf of the members to supply various routine requirements and fix prices at low cost.
Resolving Unfair and Unjust Actions
- We will take up any unfair or any unjust actions that is imposed to the small & medium businesses either relating to government policies or customer conduct.
Connecting to Investors or private funds
- We assist entrepreneurs in reaching out to the right individual funders/angel investors/venture funders/financial institutes/private financers to help funding of new ventures and top-up funding of existing SMEs. The effort of the association will only be an assistance to present your business funding requirement to all categories of funders available and approval of such funding is solely based on the funder. Being a member does not guarantee that funds will be arranged.
Rewards & Recognition
- We reward and recognize the association members based on various aspects through the annual KSMBOA Business and Excellence Award. Click here to find out more
Customized Software Tools
- We will provide you with a free/nominal cost of a customized business process automation tools, that will be specific to the requirements of an SME business specified for
- Free training on how to use these tools will be provided.