You can show the faqs with Porto FAQs shortcode.
To know more about our past and upcoming events please click here ( take them to the events page) to view the details of our events.
- Please check the spam or junk folder in your mailbox and if it is not available then please follow instruction number 2 (below)
- Click hereÂ to log into the member portal.
- Once logged in please click on View/Edit Profile and proceed to check if the correct email ID has been added.
- If a correction has to be made, please proceed to correct the details and click on â€œSave Changesâ€
- If you have completed both the steps above and still unable to receive emails from us, then please contact us on 080-23080500 and we assist you with solving your inquiry.
1) Please log in to your memberâ€™s profile
2) Once logged in, please click on the â€œEdit Profileâ€ button
3) Make the necessary changes required and click on â€œSave Changesâ€
1) Click here to fill the fill in the membership form with your details
2) Make payment for the annual membership. Payment can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, NEFT and Cheque. Once payment has been completed, you will receive an email with the payment receipt.
4) We take 3-4 working days from the day payment was made to review and approve your profile. Once approved, you will receive an email with your member login credentials.
A strong membership base provides the opportunity to enhance the collective power of Small & Medium business owners and decision makers. Whether this is getting legal consultation and assistance in drafting agreements or making Governments aware of the challenges for business owners a focused group will have greater success.
By becoming a KSMBOA Member you will have access to free services which are exclusive for our members to avail. To know more about our services please click here
1) To register for an upcoming event, please click here (take them to the member log in page) to log in to your profile.
2) Click on the â€œEventsâ€ tab in your profile and you will be able to view all the upcoming events.
3) Choose the event that you would like attend and click on â€œRegisterâ€
KSMBOA events & activities are exclusively for our members. To attend an event or activity organized you must register to become a member.
For payments via Cheque or NEFT Transfer please drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 080-23080500 and we will furnish you with the details of the account number and postal address.
The approval process for the membership take 3-4 business days where the management will review your profile and approve. If the status has not changed from â€œPendingâ€ after 4 working days from the date of submission, drop us an email on email@example.com or call us on 080-23080500 and we assist you with solving your inquiry.
If you are unable to sign in and it prompts a â€œInvalid Credentialsâ€ pop up, please click on â€œForgot Passwordâ€ and you will receive an email with a temporary password which you can use to log in and you will be triggered to change to a new password instantly. If you are still unable to log in then please drop us an email with the screenshot of the error message on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you in resolving it.